There are important questions, that in business you are often tempted to overlook, either because you are too busy dealing with the day-to-day demands of your business or you are too close to your business activities to be able to answer the questions accurately. That is why commissioning a business health check from time to time is so important to your long-term success.
If you are really committed to improving your business results and enhancing the growth potential of your business, then a focused healthcheck will help to set you on the right development path. The ultimate goal is to minimise your risk and maximise your success.
- Do you know where you’re going and are you taking your business in the right direction?
- Are you concerned about profits, finances, staff performance, marketing, sales effectiveness, current & market share?
- Are you ready to take your business to the next level and not sure what is the right strategy?
Business Healthcheck by AC PowerCoaching
All businesses have weaknesses as well as strengths. If you want to sustain and grow your business, it’s vital to address these issues before they threaten your chances of long-term success. A business health check can be a key part of that process. Agnes will work with you and your team to analyse your current performance, achievements, goals and aspirations.
A Business Health Check asks some key questions about your business, highlighting areas of potential weaknesses and pointing you in the direction of relevant help and support.
It is important to look at at your approach to doing business, review how you position yourself in your marketplace and analyse the strategies you currently use to build your success and your future. Agnes will also look at how you manage relationships with your customers, suppliers and staff, and the results you want to achieve.
- your profit planning process – including your strategy for targeting your market and building a successful business
- your business communications strategy – including your value proposition and its effectiveness in securing business; digital strategy including social media
- your products and services – including a review of how well they address your clients’ needs and wants; examining your USP
- your current approach to marketing, promotion and sales – including your approach to generating leads, gaining referrals, positioning your business as an expert supplier and the messages you use in each of your marketing channels
- your approach to customer service and building long-term customer relationships – including reviewing your key account management strategy
- your use of on-line and off-line approaches to business building and how you integrate the two.
Please complete the form below to book about your Business Healthcheck with AC PowerCoaching.